Full time Remote
Manigo is a Banking as a Service company offering businesses of any size white label digital banking, payments and card solutions covering the whole value chain from back to front-end. Manigo’s mission is to enable every business to embed digital banking services into their user journeys without having to handle the regulatory burden themselves.
Enabling businesses to create B2C and B2B products with mix and match turnkey solutions or API integration, Mangio delivers, customizes and operates the proposition. Select the features right for your solution, customize to suit your brand and launch a fully regulatory compliant solution in accelerated time, managed from back to front-end by Manigo so you can focus on what you do best.
Increasing brand loyalty, boosting revenue and joining the cashless revolution is simple with Manigo.
- Work in a SCRUM team as a developer
- Together with less-experienced mobile developer, you will rewrite the current native mobile app to React Native
- Create a detailed plan and backlog for the mobile app rewrite
- Create low-level app architecture
- Create company-wide principles and rules for React Native
- Testing your work
- Documenting your work
- At least 8 years of experience in software development
- At least 6 years of experience in mobile application development
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with React Native
- Are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux)
- Have deep knowledge of the latest JS/TS standards and architectures
- Practical knowledge of unit testing in React using Jest and/or React Native Testing Library and /or Enzyme.
- Are familiar with iOS and Android capabilities and the platforms’ basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.
- Experience with Financial/payment mobile apps is a plus
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with SCRUM
- Analytical thinking and open-minded
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude
- Very good verbal and written communication in English
- Sound academics background ideally in Computer Science or Sciences
What’s in it for you?
- Full Remote position,
- Working on a completely new mobile app project,
- Freedom to create React Native solution from the scratch,
- Competitive salary,
- 25 days holiday per year excl. public/bank holidays
- An opportunity to be a critical contributor to the company’s commercial success,
- You will join a passionate team with a high-performance but a friendly culture of open communication, collaboration and diversity,
- You will have the chance to influence all aspects of how we deliver our products and services from customer operations to design,
- The possibility to create a truly meaningful fintech product,
- Start-up feeling with a well-established employer.