Full time Remote 60.000 - 100.000$
- Work as part of a small, driven team that builds new features and fixes existing issues on a regular schedule.
- Develop UI and UX according to specifications and design concepts
- Streamline UX/UI development through reusable code and components
- Perform day-to-day site maintenance of multiple web sites
- Write readable and well-documented code
- Collaborate with the entire company (Android, iOS, Windows, Core, Support, Design, Marketing, and Sales) using Slack, Basecamp, GitHub, and Zoom
- Manage your work by setting your own goals, prioritizing and executing them, and ultimately taking ownership of tasks and projects.
- Innovate using the latest front-end technologies, frameworks, and approaches.
- Be eager to learn new technologies (e.g. WebAssembly), while keeping an eye open for fallbacks for older browsers (we support IE 11+).
- Have a breadth-first approach to software engineering, looking outside the Web platform when needed (e.g. command-line tools, theorem provers, or other programming languages) to learn what’s needed to do your best work.
- Have a strong interest in designing and maintaining a set of cohesive public APIs, always striving for simplicity and composability.
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with a passionate team, while understanding the challenges of working on a distributed team.
- Have a well-rounded approach to problem solving, and understand the difference between when to apply a fix and when to refactor to remove a specific class of bugs.
- Understand the value of changes in the larger context of the business and the product’s customer.
- Have a good command of English for writing documentation and occasional blog posts.
- A remote-first focus that allows you to set up working hours that best fit your daily routine.
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Room for personal and professional development through the encouragement of learning and experimenting.
- The time to help you improve upon your personal goals (through regular 1on1s and mentoring).
- Two planned company events during the year (for example, in Croatia, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Vienna).
- Working with a motivated team that enables you to do your best.
- A generous vacation policy of five weeks, plus an additional allowance for conferences.
- A comprehensive onboarding process to get you up to speed.