Full time Belgrade
Founded in Switzerland in 2013, Smallpdf provides a simple, secure, and reliable answer to heavy, awkward PDF software, and has become the most-loved and most-trusted PDF software on the planet. We serve over 500 million users in 24 different languages, and in every country in the world—even Antarctica!
As one of the most successful startups in Switzerland, with over 60 staff and 20 different nationalities, we’re on a mission to make PDF easy. We love open-source and using the latest technologies to scale our distributed application to process millions of files every day.
At Smallpdf we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager with a curious mind, hands-on approach, and a passion for humans and technology to join our People & Culture team and build a top-class recruiting experience in the Belgrade office. You’ll be managing our recruitment efforts and sourcing exceptional global talent for one of the world’s most agile disruptors in the PDF software space.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans based on business needs.
- Partner with the business on talent acquisition-related topics.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and processes end to end.
- Be responsible for and take ownership of the Best Candidate Experience.
- Organize and attend career fairs and other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement to support hiring managers and plan ahead.
- Stay informed about trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices.
- Provide and implement sourcing, interview, and candidate experience best practices.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience in the tech space, preferably in a high-growth tech environment.
- Solid recruitment experience in technology with a deep network of talent in this space, plus a knack for sourcing and approaching potential recruits.
- Experience leading a talent acquisition team in fast-paced startup and international environments.
- You understand coding languages, frameworks, and software development team functionalities within a product-focused organization.
- Experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- You are quality-oriented and believe that exceptional talent is the foundation for a company’s growth and success.
- You think critically, adapt quickly to changing priorities, optimize your own time, and enjoy collaborating.
- You operate autonomously and proactively seek solutions to problems.
- You are a driver—you set and consistently achieve your goals with passion.
- You like to negotiate and have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and follow-up skills: Be able to handle multiple candidates and tasks for many vacancies.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking tools and sourcing platforms,
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
- Based in Serbia or willing to relocate, this is an on-site role.
- The opportunity to impact a successful, growing scale-up and its tools used by millions worldwide.
- Work in small, highly motivated, cross-functional teams that push boundaries.
- Enjoy company events in the Swiss Alps, on Lake Zurich, or even further afield.
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
- After-work events include BBQs, cinema, game nights, meet-ups, and more.
- Hack days to challenge yourself and the team.
- Unlimited free coffee and drinks.
- Weekly team lunch on the house.
- A personal development budget
- Brand new offices in the heart New Belgrade