Full time Remote
- Author and deliver the overall strategy for amazing technical documentation and continuously improve developer experience metrics
- Write clear documentation, compelling tutorials, blogs, and engaging videos for developer and technical audiences
- Plan and build developer onboarding materials such as inspiring tutorials, code samples, demo apps, explainer videos, and other technical articles
- Work with customer data, gather feedback, and drive your insights into content and product improvements
- +2-4 years’ experience in software engineering or technical writing
- Experience designing, planning, and delivering content projects for developers and technical audiences
- A desire to advocate for a remarkable developer experience
- 1+ year of relevant hands-on experience with developer-focused products, such as APIs & SDKs
- Demonstrated ability to organize, sequence, and edit understandable documentation
- Great communication and technical writing skills
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical ability.
- Familiar with Cristiano Betta’s “7 Sins Of Developer Experience” presentation.
- Experience creating and editing video content.
- Familiar with the OKR process.
- Competitive pay;
- Paid vacation (up to 5 weeks) plus an additional allowance for conferences;
- A family-friendly work environment and parental leave;
- Passionate and thriving work culture with focus on learning and self-improvement;
- International travel for company retreats;
- A remote-first focus and flexible working hours;
- Ownership of work and tasks.