Senior Test Automation Engineer
Belgrade Full time
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
- Designing, developing and executing automated tests against the LearnUpon platform.
- Integrating test automation processes with LearnUpon CI/CD pipeline.
- Participating in the growth of the test automation team and development of automation best practices within the QA team and wider Dev teams within LearnUpon.
- Working closely with our development team to manage new features and test requirements.
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology and services and be able to identify core testing needs as the releases are prepared.
- Collaborating with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales processes.
- Suggest product enhancements to our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better for our existing and future customers.
- 5+ years of commercial software development and automation experience.
- 2+ years of experience in building automated test frameworks.
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, specifically Python. Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver essential.
- Understanding and experience with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Experience with web technologies: HTTP/S, APIs, OAuth, legacy SOA (SOAP, REST), XML, JSON, XPath.
- Experience designing, developing and testing SaaS solutions.
- Experience with modern web development techniques and technologies and modern web culture.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with the team.
- Bright, hard-working, can work on their own initiative and independently.
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Ability to excite delivery teams about TDD and building a repository of tools for it.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days of annual leave.