Senior Tools Engineer
Remote Full time
Recogni is dedicated to building high-performance computing and distributed systems by using artificial intelligence and machine learning, and imaging and vision systems to accelerate the realization of fully-autonomous vehicles.
We are seeking a senior engineer with exposure to modern front end frameworks like React etc. You will be responsible for creating tools that can be run from various contexts (local developer, cloud asset, CI and so on). Additionally, you will also help us create various ways to help render and debug the state of our ASIC as we run various simulations through the chip model.
- Front end development (React, Angular, plain old HTML+JS+CSS)
- Fluent in Python or other scripting language(s)
- Familiarity with building extensible and well documented command line tools
- Familiarity with building simple ReST endpoints
- Experience React or other modern web frameworks, ES6 and so on
- Best practices when working with Git, code reviews and CI
- Experience working in a continuously integrated environment
- Experience working with containers, cloud services and deployments
- English is a must
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!