Full time Belgrade
Our client is an international domain registrar and web hosting company looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join their team in Belgrade. We welcome candidates that have in-depth knowledge of design systems, strong visual design style, and layout techniques. Experience with executing design projects from conception to production is much appreciated.
- Serve as the design lead for Belgrade office
- Create usable and engaging user experiences that support customer needs and business objectives
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for the web
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design.
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills is a plus.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Annual performance bonus
- Private health insurance
- Delicious breakfast and lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Training & Development Budget
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!