Belgrade Full time
Our client is one of the biggest publishing companies in the region.
- Conducting comprehensive revision of company sites in order to identify problems in on-page and off-page existing optimizations, key word searches and content;
- Defining goals, building strategies for organic reach growth;
- Implementing preparation and implementation of SEO strategy in agreement with directors responsible for products, and all within business goals of said products;
- Responsible for defining the best SEO practice and creating a guide and accompanying documentation that will support implementation of said practice;
- Regularly analyzing results of SEO activities on sites;
- Identifying and suggesting new possibilities for improvement of ranking of local organic search of the online portfolio of the company;
- Following and analyzing SEO performances and reporting to products directors and director of the company;
- Regularly communicates and aids product directors in optimization of marketing plans in on-line;
- Cooperates with teams working on product development on implementation of the best SEO practice and process;
- Directly supports strategic company projects and goals;
- Cooperates with colleagues from the Group in order to communicate knowledge and the best practice;
- Communicates technical aspects of SEO in a simple manner to colleagues with who he/she works closely;
- Continuously educates oneself and works on improvement of professional skills.
For his/her work responsible to the director of the company.
Selection process: Video interview, in-person interview and final interview.