Full time Belgrade
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to combine software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant system. You will be joining a team in Belgrade to help build world class cloud platform. You will implement and maintain infrastructure and services and to assure that the platform is up and running, high performing, secure, and run on large scale.
- Improve the whole lifecycle of services
- Manage AWS/Azure Cloud IaaS (limits, maintenance, support, etc.)
- System Monitoring (configure monitoring, on-call rotation, incident response and escalation process)
- Write detailed technical documentation
- 3+ years experience in IT DevOps/Operations
- Linux knowledge (CentOS7)
- Expertise in MySQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ZooKeeper, Redis, Memcached, ElasticSearch, Nginx, DND, AWS EC2, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure and VMware vSphere
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012/2016 operating systems
- CI/CD concepts and tools
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
Business trips to US might be required few times a year.
Click apply and create an account if you already don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help everyone shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!