Belgrade Full time
Join one of the fastest growing development centers in Belgrade within a company with 20 years of experience. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with some of the brightest fintech minds to build new modern services and products with an agile approach.
- Work with different business departments to understand business requirements;
- Work with architects and analyst from other teams to understand technical requirements and systems dependencies;
- Write acceptance criteria/technical criteria to be consumed by developers through the release cycle;
- Requirements management throughout the life cycle: from collecting requirements to acceptance, and supporting them in actual state;
- Develop the design documentation and supporting it in actual state;
- Support further development and testing, finding answers on any questions regarding requirements and appearing unclear details;
- Present the system functionality and new products.
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to information architecture and software development;
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills and creative/innovative thinking.
- Strong skills in technical writing (short, clear, complete texts);
- Strong skills in interviewing and communication;
- Strong skills in simultaneous communication with multiple stakeholders and within the development team;
- Multitasking and attention to details;
- Knowledge of UML;
- Technical English proficiency
- Must be proactive, take initiative;
- Strong self-motivation, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to determine appropriate sense of urgency.
- Work in a reliable and stable well-known company;
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade);
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization;
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus;
- Medical insurance;
- The opportunity of the career and professional growth;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture.
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!