Full time Remote
As a Software Engineer, you’ll work with other world-class engineers on our data platform and APIs that process and deliver biomedical information to scientists and operations personnel at biotech and pharmaceutical companies Join a NY-based software company remotely.
The product is used by the biopharma industry to analyze sensitive genomic data collected from patients on oncology clinical trials.
- Architect, design, and develop new software products and features
- Use secure engineering principles to solve complex problems
- Test, benchmark, and validate new technologies and systems
- Work closely with domain experts to understand their needs
- Grow, manage, and mentor a team of engineers
- Manage enterprise genomics data platform
- Architect, design, build, and test clinical-grade validated systems (Quality Management System)
- Use open-source software and services e.g. Amazon Web Services, Docker, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, AngularJS, Django, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services
- At least 5 years of industry experience, especially in a leading role
- Familiarity with secure development and application security best practices