Full time Remote
As an engineer, you’ll work with other world-class engineers on our data platform and APIs that process and deliver biomedical information to scientists and operations personnel at biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Your responsibilities will include the design and development of our core platform: data integration, workflow tools, fine-grained access control, continuous deployment, and analytics.
Join a NY-based software company remotely. The product is used by the biopharma industry to analyze sensitive genomic data collected from patients on oncology clinical trials.
Software development and Customer support for a genomics data platform. Users are employees of a big pharma customer spread across Europe and east coast US.
- Contribute to the design and development of the platform
- Design and develop external and internal data APIs
- Test and benchmark new technologies and datasets
- Integrate APIs with external systems
- Speak up and participate in architecture discussions at all levels
- Work closely with computational biologists to understand domain-specific needs
- Proficiency in Python
- Fluency in English
- Ability to engage customers quickly and clearly when users have queries (remotely)
- Ability to work with advanced software engineering team (remotely)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent. Industry experience a must
- Exceptional programming skills (Python a must)
- Ability to work independently and communicate what you’ve done
TO LEARN FIRST ABOUT REMOTE JOBS, JOIN THIS GROUP