Full time Remote
Our client is looking for skilled Software Engineers with React and Node.js skills, combined with knowledge of AWS.
Our client has been in the industry for over 20 years. It started with eye tracking and an idea about finding new ways for people to interact with computers. Today, their technology is embedded in many types of machines — including computers, purpose-built devices, and VR headsets — and our attention computing helps solve some of the world’s biggest challenges, way beyond our initial dreams.
They are enabling technologies to improve the world by, for example, supporting disease diagnosis, lowering power consumption, and uncovering the secrets of learning. Proudly introducing a change and the way we touch people’s lives.
- 50/50 React.js Node.js development
- Be a team player: contribute and build a company culture
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build RESTful APIs with Node.js, Hapi.js, and other frameworks
- Build logic in isolated, independent modules
- Integrate data storage via MongoDB
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Proficiency with React.js and Express (Node.js)
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Python is a huge plus, not a must
- Private insurance
- Improvement budget (certificates, courses, etc.)
- Fitness budget
- Opportunity to build the team from scratch and create positive and fulfilling culture
- Exposure and ability to work on top notch eye tracking software and hardware
- Fully remote