Full time Belgrade
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- FOR SENIOR 3+ / FOR JUNIOR 1+ years of experience in a QA Engineer role ideally embedded with an agile dev team
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Protractor- end-to-end test framework
- Chai- assertion library
- Visual Studio Code- code editor
- BDD/TDD- Behavior/Test-driven development. Gherkin, Cucumber