Full time Belgrade, Serbia
As part of the IT Infrastructure team at Libertex, you will provide system support for business-critical applications and work on establishing new and improving existing solutions and best practices for running cloud-based deployments.
- As part of the IT Infrastructure team, provide system support for business-critical applications. Work on establishing new and improving existing solutions and best practices for running cloud-based deployments.
- Administration of non-cloud/legacy systems; involvement in migration to cloud.
- Design, automation and maintenance of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide key applications operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and assist with designing and developing solutions to prevent future issues.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, scalability, reliability and availability.
- Planning, implementing and checking the backups.
- Design, implement and maintain DRP environments.
- Assist development teams in planning and delivering of software releases.
- Monitor costs for Cloud and Hosting providers.
- Maintain documentation of operational details and procedures.
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Engineer.
- Fluency in English, which is the official language of Libertex Group.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux systems. Solid knowledge of and administration experience with modern web technologies (Web and application servers, load balancers etc
- Focused on Ubuntu LTS 18.04, Debian 9/10
- Basic administration knowledge of Windows Servers.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …).
- Extensive experience with script/automation languages, like BASH, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Python.
- Experience in using monitoring/alarming tools, like Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios etc.
- Experience in designing and building highly available and scalable solutions.
- Experience in designing and operating DRP scenarios.
- Desirably, experience with some of the following:
Web-servers: Nginx, Apache, IIS
DevOps tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Docker Registry, Gitlab, Grafana, Vault, Consul
Containers: ECS, Docker, Kubernetes
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Cassandra, Redis, Elastic cache
Messaging: Kafka, ActiveMQ, ServiceMix
Elastic Search: ELK, Kibana
BSD: OpenBSD, FreeBSD
- Understanding of application & network security principles.
- Work in a reliable and stable well-known company
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!