System Modeling and Verification Engineer
Remote Full time
Recogni, with its unique approach to designing a vision-oriented inference artificial intelligence system from the ground up as a holistic module, will deliver unprecedented inference performance at more than 500x better power efficiency compared to other solutions, enabling novel edge processing at multiple points on vehicles to naturally offload central processing needs.
You will be part of a group doing a ground-up chip/system design for an ultra-efficient AI inference engine. Our team’s approach is to find contributors with a stronger software background who are comfortable applying software engineering ideas to hardware design and verification to efficiently develop our novel design.
- Familiarity with SystemC
- Experience with hardware design at the RTL level
- Experience and interest in developing tools to automate design and verification work
- Comfortable working within revision control disciplines
- Familiarity with power-optimized design
- A strong background in mathematics
- SystemC modeling of ASICs
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!