Full time Belgrade/Remote
Our tech recruitment agency is looking for backup! Our fellow sourcer will join a small (pro) remote team dedicated to strengthening businesses by introducing them to highly qualified tech professionals. Keep scrolling to see what you’ll be doing and what our aims are.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Teaming up with the recruiters to define candidate personas
- Searching for technically fit candidates through different sourcing channels (while being focused on Senior Engineers and other experts)
- Reaching out to potential candidates and presenting them with job opportunities
- Growing clients talent pools and meeting their current and future hiring needs
- Maintaining and updating candidate database regularly
- Taking part in employer branding and using various channels to boost the results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, G Suite tools
- Experience with using different social media platforms
- English proficiency, both verbal and written
- The ability to be focused on details
- Strong decision-making skills
- The willingness to learn
- Bachelor Degree
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- We would be happy to welcome a teammate with a bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, business, and/or related field.
- Experience with boolean search
- Those who showcase creativity are our type of crowd.
Candidates who have some previous experience with talent sourcing or other roles in the HR domain will have priority.
- Flexible working hours
- 7 – hour workday
- Hybrid way of working
- 25 vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Budget for training and education