Technical SEO Specialist
Belgrade, Serbia Full time
We’re crafting custom manual reports for each client so basic reports in the form of screenshots from popular online tools just won’t be enough. Needless to say, the desire for continuous education and staying current with this fast-changing industry is a must.
The primary role of this position is a technical analysis of clients’ websites and occasionally implementation of given recommendations, all based on the defined deadlines.
Candidate should have a strong understanding of what each of the issues and recommendations sent to the client means and should be able to answer questions regarding proposed changes to a client and/or their developers on meetings.
- Technical SEO audits of both foreign and local clients projects
- Keyword research for organic search campaigns
- Client competitor analysi
- Analytical thinking
- Strong knowledge of the English language (a vast majority of clients are foreign)
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO
- Practical knowledge of advanced on-page topics (canonicalization, hreflangs, Schema)
- Practical knowledge of popular SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google SearchConsole / Analytics / Tag Manager)
- Understanding of web performance tools and best practices (PageSpeed, Lighthouse)
- Practical knowledge of HTML/CSS (preferably with a background in web design/development)
- Operating knowledge of WordPress (publishing, management, editing, plugins)
- Working knowledge of Google Docs / Sheets
- Examples of your previous work (you can remove sensitive information if you have privacy concerns)
Considered a plus:
- Agency experience
- Operating knowledge of Shopify
- Sense for UI/UX improvement
- Ability to audit client backlink portfolios (requires experience in link building)
- Being comfortable with CLI tools and SSH
- Experience with web hosting industry and familiarity with the terminology
- Experience with Nginx and Apache configuration
- Involvement in content production
- Experience or working knowledge of PPC (search, social)
- Flexible working hours (you like that, don’t you?)
- Cool office space in the Belgrade city center, inhabited with friendly experts in their own field, ready to transfer knowledge and help you expand your horizons in digital marketing
- Negotiable salary
- A dog. A real dog with fur and stuff.