Full time Belgrade
Libertex is an international brand operating for over twenty years in financial markets and online commerce. Libertex provides investors with access to trading stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and many other financial instruments. The Libertex team has more than 2,200,000 customers in Latin America, Europe, and Asia – primarily due to delivering the first-class service. Libertex has more than 150 commercial instruments. In 2016, Libertex was recognized by Forex EXPO Awards as the best trading platform; and Global Banking and Finance Review named it the best trading application in the EAEU.
- Create and support testing infrastructure to test microservices automatically in AWS cloud
- Create tests for REST and REST-like microservices
- Support CI/CD framework
- Experience with test automation frameworks & tools
- Performance testing
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining automated test suites
- Experience with RESTful web services testing
- Golang knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Git Bit Bucket
- Excellent English language skills
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience with functional UI testing (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (Microservices, Enterprise service bus)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Experience with a scripting language (Unix shell, Python)
- Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated into a CI pipeline.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- 21 working days of annual leave plus 10 days public holidays based on the Serbian calendar
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint Please submit your application in English.
Click apply, we look forward to meeting you!