Belgrade Full time
We are Super, a U.S.-based subscription service that provides care and repair for homes. We pay for repairs and breakdowns on covered appliances and home systems, provide a maintenance schedule that helps our customers understand the needs of their homes, and offer concierge service to manage the logistics for our customers’ home service needs.
We are funded by some of the biggest VC firms in tech — including investors in Uber, Airbnb, Oculus, and Snapchat. However, it’s not just the investors who love our product. We boast the highest customer satisfaction rates in our industry and Super came out of stealth to win #1 on Product Hunt on our launch day, ranking above 99.5% of all other tech products ever listed. We are currently disrupting a 40-year-old industry which is extremely profitable but treats its customers terribly.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco and we are building up our team in Belgrade. We highly admire the quality of the talent pool in Serbia, so we are excited to add a new member to our Belgrade team. We have grown double from the beginning of the year, and with Series B raised, we want to grow even more!
- Run Super’s user experience research program.
- Organize sessions with Super’s users
- Conduct shadowing sessions with internal users of our tools and software
- Work with stakeholders to formulate the most pressing user experience questions and create studies to determine the answers to them
- Develop reports and present the findings to internal stakeholders
- Conduct industry and competitor research
- Work with Super’s product designers and product managers to turn the insights from your research into user experience best practices and standards across our products
- Expertise in the latest quantitative and qualitative methods for doing user behavior research
- Experience running usability studies with software users
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience drafting research reports in business contexts and presenting actionable findings to business stakeholders
Desirable skills and experience as a plus:
- A/B Testing
- Background in product design, product management, or engineering
- Background in conducting social science research
- Working in a start-up environment
- Working in international teams
In Return, We Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (if the company does well, so will you)
- Agile team (we ship often and believe perfect is the enemy of done)
- Experience being a part of a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup (you’ll
get a career boost, learn a ton, build important relationships, and visit San
Francisco on an occasional all-expenses-paid trip)
- Brilliant coworkers, you’ll love collaborating with (various team members
used to work at Google and Facebook, hold degrees up through Ph.D. from
universities like MIT, Berkeley, and Stanford, and built several companies
of their own)
- Sponsored attendance to conferences, seminars
Please submit your application in English. Click apply, we look forward to meeting you!