Belgrade Full time
If you’re wishing to change the way the hiring process works, because you’ve had one or more where it lasted too long or any other reason, working with this company will provide you with this opportunity. Our client is a US based company that is developing an intuitive, modern and feature-rich HR software. For their small but mighty team of fifteen people, we are looking for an experienced
You will be working on improving existing design, redesigning some of the existing promotional landing pages, create style guide as well as working on some functionalities from scratch.
- Own and take responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of UI and UX for our clients platform;
- Operate as the only designer in the team;
- Collaborate with Business Owner and Development Teams and provide the voice of design to project decision making;
- Be open to constructive design criticism, participatory design and design thinking activities;
- Actively participate in analyzing and improving Design processes.
- 2+ years of experience;
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI design projects;
- Expert knowledge of mocking tools like Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision;
- Able to work independently;
- Proficiency with human-centered design research methodology;
- Experience in conducting studies, analysis and user testing in order to make data driven decisions;
- Phone screening with Omnes
- On site technical interview
- On site HR interview
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!