Full time remote
Our client is a Belgrade based web development and marketing agency looking for a WordPress Developer to join their team. This position is remote, tho it is required that you speak fluently both English and Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian.
- Develop new and maintain existing WordPress websites
- Design and implement new features and functionalities
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the WordPress installations
- Collaborate with marketing team and UI designers from start to finish on all projects to ensure alignment with client’s brand and vision
- Contribute to related web development projects with an emphasis on front-end features and usability
- Ability and willingness to learn new applications and programs
- 3 or more years experience with WordPress and WordPress plugin development
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Ajax
- A good understanding of the WordPress core, libraries and other common practices
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Click apply and create an account if you already don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help everyone shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!