Informatics for biomedical research
With backgrounds in mathematics, genomics, computational biology, engineering, and beyond, SBG team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems in genomics and personalised medicine.
The Seven Bridges Platform is the foundation for our highly collaborative ecosystem. It is a cloud-based environment for conducting bioinformatic analyses. The platform supports an iterative approach, in which researchers can modify their tools and examine the data from every angle to tease out the actionable information that will produce meaningful information to advance their research. On the Seven Bridges Platform, researchers are able to collaborate within a cloud-based single pane of glass environment, enabling globally distributed, cross-functional teams to share and interpret data together.
USA, San Francisco, 795 Folsom Street FL1, Suite 1023-1025
Serbia, Belgrade, Omladinskih brigada 90g
Turkey, Istanbul, Güllabici Sok. Venti Apt. No: 20/1
1 Job Opportunities
System Engineer / DevOps
Benefits and Perks
Help scientists find out why some people get illnesses.
Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
SevenBridges is hiring
System Engineer / DevOps
We are currently looking for a System Engineer / DevOps to join our Technical Operations team in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad or remotely and work with us on automating our deploy system, infrastructure architecture, and application monitoring. Hence, you will be working together with our Engineering team to constantly improve the quality and stability of our system and help us scale highly dynamical infrastructure running up to thousands of servers in parallel.
- Maintaining multiple environments on several different cloud providers
- Making sure that the infrastructure can support our platform at any given moment
- Monitoring thousands of instances in real-time
- Researching new technologies that will make our platform even more resilient
- Automating as much work as possible
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration and internals
- Good knowledge of Bash
- Have working knowledge of network design and implementation
- Have extensive working experience with automation, monitoring, and deploy processes
- Have experience with maintaining an infrastructure ran on top of major Cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud etc.)
- Have experience in working with containers
- Be familiar with configuration management tools
- Have good communication skills
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
It would be great if you:
- Have good knowledge of Python or Go and/or experience with other programming languages
Genomic and Phenotypic Analysis at the 1M+ Participant Scale
Graph-Based Workflows for Next-Generation Sequencing Data
Develop and Execute Custom Automation Scripts Directly within the Seven Bridges Platform