For our client that is building a cloud-based learning management platform, we are looking for a
- Work on an in-house product.
- Lead the charge to develop a marketing website that reflects our client’s brand
- Collaborate with graphic designers and with other members in the marketing and product teams
- Develop logical, efficient and compliant code to be implemented across a variety of projects, from email to landing pages to web applications.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Experience in using UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, JQuery UI, or an equivalent.
- Experience in web development in production environments, with a portfolio to back up this experience.
- Experience developing cross-platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications
- B2B Contract.
- Budget to develop new skills.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Phone screen with Omnes
- Phone screen with the client
- Technical on-site interview / 60 mins
- On-site test / 60-120 mins
- Final interview
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!
We are looking forward to meet you and we'll be in touch with you soon.