Full time Belgrade
Our client is looking for an expert to join their DevOps team. The perfect candidate possesses passion for pushing technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to build the infrastructure for the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design, implement and maintain of systems that are highly available and scalable on Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Enterprise Cloud)
- Develop/maintain company processes, tools and documentation;
- Design, implement and maintain of tools for operational processes automation;
- Implementation and management of continuous delivery systems and methodologies on
- Build, deploy and maintain production infrastructure and services;
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity planning of cloud platforms;
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, MSSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis,
- 5+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & MSSQL
- Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies
- Source Code Management (Git, GitHub, Gitlab)
- Configuration Management (AWS services, Puppet\Ansible)
- Continuous Integration (AWS services, Jenkins)
- Continuous Monitoring (AWS services, Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana)
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of AWS infrastructure tools (ECS, EKS, ECR, EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies
- Containerization & Orchestration (Docker Engine, Docker Swarm, container registries, Kubernetes (which includes dozens of tools, apps and services within its ecosystem))
- Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery
- Infrastructure As Code (Terraform, AWS CDK )
- Operations – need to have experience working with and troubleshooting operating systems like Ubuntu, CentOS, Amazon Linux, RedHat Enterprise Linux and Windows.
- You’ll also need to be familiar with common middleware software like web servers, load balancers and other application environments and runtimes.
- Cloud Skills (AWS, GCP, Private Cloud)
- Working knowledge of enterprise data center technologies including storage platforms, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center