Full time Belgrade/Remote
Renhead is looking for PHP Developer to join their team.
Renhead empowers people with technology designed to simplify their (work) life. They do that by creating software built to eliminate paperwork and manage all aspects of the workflow process – from ONE simple-to-use platform. In addition to that, you will have chance to work on development of Public API and documentation of said API in accordance to OpenAPI standards.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Write tests to prove workable code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and PO to identify new features.
- Proven work experience as a PHP developer.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel framework.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of TDD.
- Proficient with code versioning tools, including Git.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Competitive salary
- Full remote position
- Private health insurance
- Personal improvement and education budget
- 20+ days of annual leave