Full time Belgrade/Remote
Our client is an LA-based start up. Their mission is to revolutionize the production and post-production process by leveraging state-of-the-art AI. They are striving to democratize the use of visual effects which will pave the way for the next generation of filmmakers. That mission attracted some of the most influential individuals in the film and tech industry that are now involved in their team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to help them build the user interface for our cloud based, AI platform. The goal of the platform is designed to bring blockbuster-level CGI & VFX to creators of all levels, but the potential of its applications extends well beyond visual effects.
- Implement and redesign new user-facing features for the entire platform
- Ensure the technical and visual consistency of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Responsible for defining, implementing and testing new product features
- Ensuring that the application is optimised both in technology and aesthetics while delivering the best user experience
- Experience with React and TypeScript, including the ability to write declarative code.
Strong understanding of HTML semantics and accessibility standards.
- Proficiency in CSS, including experience with flex-box and grid layouts.
- Proficiency in static typing and experience with TypeScript generics.
- Attention to detail and the ability to replicate design accurately.
- Passion for user experience and a desire to create intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Energetic and proactive attitude, with a desire to continuously learn and improve
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Experience with video processing is a huge plus