Belgrade Full time
As our DevOps, you are responsible for how we manage our AWS infrastructure and for championing best practices within the company that meets our operational needs. You will help shape our DevOps vision, improve our approaches across development, testing, deployment and infrastructure management to reduce friction, increase system transparency and ensure reliability in all application environments.
- Promote changes across our company processes to support safer and faster release cycles, demonstrating the value brought by each change
- Make life easier by suggesting improvements to our development and testing processes
- Remove uncertainty and risk from critical parts of the release process
- Help keep the development team working on the best problems not self-inflicted ones
- Improve searchable and graphable logs and metrics
- Simplify and automate our infrastructure configuration management and security hardening, reducing dependencies on individual knowledge
- Ensure the number of and usage of environments matches our needs
- Increase our instrumentation and monitoring of infrastructure, application components and business transactions
- Review current AWS infrastructure and processes and suggest improvements in areas such as automation, partitioning, reliability, redundancy, reporting and alerting
- Passion for smooth development processes, infrastructure configuration, instrumentation and efficient production operations
- Proven DevOps experience in a mission-critical AWS environment
- A strong background as a developer in a Linux environment
- The desire to both share knowledge, coach the team and learn from colleagues
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!