Full time Europe, Remote
Our client is looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to join their team. They are creating next-gen AI product to ease Supply Chain operations & logistics.
- Implementing DevSecOps within the organization gives security to the applications.
- Ensure security in the development activities.
- Implement risk management techniques and threat modeling.
- Implement infrastructure automation, monitoring and alerts as part of ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certifications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce the best security
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, cybersecurity, engineering, or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevSecOps engineer.
- Proficiency in back-end technologies such as NodeJs or Python.
- Expertise in using DevOps tools like GitHub, dependency management, and CI/CD.
- Profound knowledge of AWS cloud, DevOps culture and automation tools.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English communication.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Stay up-to-date on cybersecurity threats and follow the best practices.
- Previous project experience related to ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certifications
- Performance Bonuses
- Educational Budget