Full time Novi Sad, Serbia
Our client is looking for a .NET Engineer to help them in building of their cloud-based, AI platform designed to bring CGI & VFX to all-level creators.
As a developer, you will be building a platform solution that is unifying what the Machine Learning and Deep Learning teams have been building. Your mission would be to build a web-based cloud platform, and you will have the freedom to contribute to the current architecture and setup. At the intersection of ﬁlm and technology, this job will offer a very unique experience, and you will be exposed to a diverse set of fields spanning from ﬁlm production and visual effects to AI, machine learning, and computer vision. Because they are operating in state-of-the-art territory, there will always be something new to learn on the horizon.
Challenges you will encounter:
- Working on the cloud-based, asynchronous, microservice architecture of the web-based platform
- Working closely with a team of research engineers and artists
- Working with Machine Learning and Deep Learning pipelines
- Big data
- Developing back-end services for AI web-based platform that will connect the various ML services that Machine Learning and Deep Learning teams build
- Developing back-end APIs
- Developing back-end workflow-based processing services
- Developing back-office solution
- Has BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- Has experience in building scalable and secure web services
- Has knowledge about cloud application security best practices
- Has experience in building RESTful web services
- Experience setting up AWS / Docker for hosting backend and ML services is a huge bonus
- Has strong knowledge and experience in backend languages – preferrable C# (.NET)
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Microservice architecture
They offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.