Borne is looking for PHP developers to join our Product Development team. PHP developers at Borne create and maintain Laravel PHP applications. We build projects from the ground up always, never work on existing systems – except the systems that were created by us, and that is the reason we need developers who can think and simplify solutions, work out a full architecture of the system and the database ensuring it’s scalable and maintainable. As a smaller company, our team enjoys a great deal of responsibility and independence. We work with companies large and small, and we are good at juggling deadlines and priorities to keep a wide portfolio of clients happy.
There are more than few upcoming projects with similar ‘social’ character. One is being built to help community of unemployed electricians to find work and match with service providers, other is aimed for Personal Trainers in the UK, help them match, schedule, charge sessions with trainees.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a professional software development environment.
- Experience with Laravel and maybe other PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Yii or similar.
- Experience with Web Services, REST, RESTful or similar.
- Experience with payment processing and user licensing solutions’ APIs.
- Experience with aspects of web technology beyond coding, such as HTTP server management, SSL certificates, OAuth, etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Office location: Belgrade city center
Working hours: flexible
- Phone screening with Omnes
- On site technical interview
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!