Full time Belgrade/Remote
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Write tests to prove workable code.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and PO to identify new features.
- Proven work experience as a PHP Back-end developer (2-4 years of experience).
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel framework.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of TDD.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
What we Offer
- A chance to be a part of casual but professional environment
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Freedom to decide how you want to work – partly or fully remote or from our offices