Full time Remote
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, enablement, and content for products and solutions. You will get to work with cutting-edge document technology for a rapidly growing business and have a big impact every day.
- Build positioning, messaging, and value propositions for products and solutions.
- Plan and lead GTM strategy to showcase innovation to customers, prospects, analysts, and internal stakeholders.
- Enable sales teams with the training they need to be successful, and the tools to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, etc.).
- Develop content in collaboration with the content team (whitepapers, blogs, customer presentations, ebooks, videos, webinars, etc.).
- Proactively collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities.
- Be the go-to expert for your solution areas and go-to-market initiatives—maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases.
- 4+years of experience in product marketing for developer-focused products, such as APIs & SDKs
- Ability to craft compelling, jargon-free messaging that succinctly conveys how a solution works, why it’s important to the target audience, and how it uniquely helps customers.
- An exceptional communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations.
- Excellent program/project management skills with the ability to drive complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Outstanding strategic thinker with a customer-centric mentality
- You’re autonomous and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- You’re analytical and systematic in your approach to problem-solving
- You think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- You can reduce complex information to its essence
- You’re curious, if not passionate, about software development and improving document handling workflows
- You take ownership of assigned tasks within projects
- You feel comfortable sharing your process with others to get feedback