Full time Belgrade
Join a team working on CPaaS and Mobile Identity products in a US company based in Belgrade. You will be building a PhoneID product using Python, MSSQL, Cassandra, Redis.
- Contribute to code base, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP.
- Design and implement efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements.
- Unit test and document produced/maintained products.
- Work as a member of a scrum team.
- Develop, document, test and participate in test automation for all products/services developed/maintained by the team.
- Participate in product/service deployment and deployment/production troubleshooting (along with operations and release team).
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- 2+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C#, Java, C++…).
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included.
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and the ability to apply that knowledge to real world problems.
It will be a plus if you have
- Experience with Linux platforms and network protocols
- Experience in designing architecture for high throughput, highly available and distributed applications
- Experience with RESTful services, queuing solutions, non-relational databases
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with BDD