Belgrade Full time
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
- Architecting and delivering solutions that continue to amaze customers.
- Working alongside a team, shipping features on a rapid release cycle.
- Researching and prototyping newer technologies to constantly evolve the product.
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work.
- Can appreciate technology-agnostic solutions for a clear company vision.
- Experience with understanding and implementing Agile-focused best practices.
- 5+ years experience building applications using Rails, Django, Laravel or equivalent framework.
- Extensive experience with relational-databases and query performance.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with non-relational databases.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
- Previous experience of eLearning technologies.
- Experience with API and payment gateway integrations.
- Experience troubleshooting HTTP and application performance issues.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.