Full time Remote
Our client is looking for a talented engineer with a passion for hands-on development, working on a complex code base, developing products with great UI & UX, and thrive to expand their skills every day.
Their application is consisted of three different parts: the core (or library) that holds the business logic, the UI component library (our in-house tailored version of MaterialUI), and the application itself (which utilizes the two other parts). Ideally, you’ll be working on those three parts as our client values a full-stack mindset and comprehensive thinking.
- Work on a world-class tool for API development with an aim to deploy to 10M+ developers
- Developing a complex frontend application with React, TypeScript, Electron
- Help maintaining high code quality standards and utilize devops tools and automation
- Be the owner of features and sub-projects
- Directly work with the founder of the product
- Deliver improvements and new features quickly
- Help incremental improvements and pragmatic adoption of new technologies
- At least 10 years of hands-on development experience
- A deep understanding of computer science and programming concepts
- A deep appreciation of well crafted UIs, beautifully designed products and smooth user experiences (you could have been a designer in another life)
- Desire to write clean, maintainable, testable code
- Curiosity for and experience in TDD is a plus
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience in working on a productivity app or developer tool is a plus
- Self-driven, self-learner, builder, and achiever! You know how to get things done!