Full time Belgrade
Project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- You will assume on-call responsibilities for systems that are built and owned by your team. If local regulations require – we will compensate you for the duration of on-call.
- You will invest in tools, monitoring and automation to improve on-call experience for everyone on your team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and our business stakeholders to architect and develop new features to improve our existing products.
- Dive into the product side, translating the vision and high-level roadmap into a plan with feasible specifications and deliverables.
- Design and implement secure and scalable backend services.
- Raise the engineering standards of our team by assessing the quality and reliability of our codebase, architecture and processes, proposing and driving improvements from best practices.
- Be a mentor and collaborate to help grow the team
- 3+ years of experience with backend development, distributed systems, microservices architecture and maintaining production systems.
- Strong programming and debugging skills, with, proficiency in object-oriented programming, multithreading, networking, and memory management.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and development environments, parse through complex amounts of information, develop systems with reliability, monitoring and security in mind.
- Experience leading projects and effective communication skills, verbal and written.