Full time Belgrade/Remote
Project44 is looking for a Software Engineer to join their engineering team to help them build, and implement a best-in-class experience for their customers around the world.
Project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for their customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, they operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, Project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. Project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- 5+ years of working with Java as a programming language.
- Establishing platform rigidity through service metrics and monitoring
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Experience in system design and leading development
- Working with Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, DataDog
- Building systems in a multi-cloud environment. We use AWS & GCP but value experience in other cloud environments such as Azure
- Connecting technologies together to enable supply chains around the world.
- Experience in creating API’s/web services: REST, OpenAPI/Swagger is a plus!
- Container-orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes
- Enjoying database-related work: DynamoDB, MongoDB, Postgres
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Personal drive and maintaining a high pace – while taking responsibility for things working
- Willingness to vocalize your ideas and pick yourself up if you get knocked downDon’t have everything listed? No problem! We’d still like to hear from you
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.