Full time Remote
Our client is looking for Creative Producer to help to communicate and convey their company’s brand and products to the world.
- Build a deep understanding of our products and developer needs and continually strive to understand target marketing (developers) and share your insights with the team.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design concepts by creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes and submitting them for approval.
- Create a wide range of graphics, diagrams, illustrations, animations, and layouts for product illustrations and websites.
- Review layouts and suggest improvements.
- Communicate your design and specifications to engineers building them.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with product, marketing, sales, and engineering teams to identify, align, and prioritize design improvement opportunities.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and leadership teams.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Comfortability executing core design skill sets: visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Ability to collaborate, regularly iterate, and validate your ideas with team members
- A strong focus on users and solving their needs with an investigative and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment and communicate asynchronously (they are a fully remote company)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in business-fluent English (written and spoken)
- You’re autonomous and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- You’re analytical and systematic in your approach to problem-solving
- You think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- You can reduce complex information to its essence
- You’re curious, if not passionate, about software development and improving document handling workflows
- You take ownership of assigned tasks within projects
- You feel comfortable sharing your process with others to get feedback