Full time Belgrade
- We want a detail-oriented and reliable team member, with the ability to work both in a team environment and alone with minimal direction and supervision
- Someone who enjoys developing and maintaining test plans, manual and automated test scripts for reporting, functionality, system, and ad-hoc testing
- To have a passion to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Be passionate in process improvement and adept at working in a cross-functional team environment
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer or tester in software development environments include web and mobile.
- Mongo DB and SQL Server knowledge and with appropriate query writing skills
- Experience using defect tracking systems such as JIRA, Bugzilla, TestDirector, etc.
- Experience in test automation using tools like Selenium, Silk, etc.
- Experience designing, maintaining and executing manual test cases to fully cover product functionality
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proper time management and ability to give accurate estimates on tasks
- Self-driven and not afraid of taking initiative with measured risk
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!