Full time Novi Sad, Serbia
We’re looking for a seasoned engineer to lead the charge in building our content creation platform, an AI web-based cloud content creation platform that will unify what our Machine Learning, Deep Learning and creative team have been building. The foundation of the platform is designed to bring blockbuster-level VFX to creators of all levels, but the potential of its applications extends well beyond visual effects. If you join Wonder Dynamics, you will work alongside our founders, the Deep learning and Machine Learning teams. Also, because we are operating in state-of-the-art territory, there will always be something new to learn on the horizon.
- Developing back-end services for AI web-based platform that will connect the various ML services that Machine Learning and Deep Learning teams build
- Developing high-level and detailed technical designs for Ai web-based platform, considering scalability, security, performance, and maintainability
- Developing back-end APIs
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications and architectural designs
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies, frameworks, and tools for software development projects, keeping up with industry trends
- Collaborate with our recruiting team to scale the engineering department
- Working on the cloud-based, asynchronous, microservice architecture of the web-based platform
- Working closely with a team of research engineers and artists
- Working with Machine Learning and Deep Learning pipelines
- Big data
- Has BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience with backend development
- Experience in building and supporting scalable and secure web services
- Has strong knowledge and experience in C# (.NET)
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience setting up Docker / AWS
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Has DevOps experience
- Has knowledge about cloud application security best practices
- Has experience in building RESTful web services
- Experience deploying machine learning models is a plus
- Time management
- Analytical skills
- Strategic planning
- Decision-making skills
- Conflict resolution
Why should you consider joining Wonder Dynamics?
At the intersection of film and technology, this job will offer a very unique experience, and you will be exposed to a diverse set of fields spanning from film production and visual effects to AI, machine learning, and computer vision. Because we are operating in the state-of-the-art territory, there will always be something new to learn on the horizon. We highly value our team and the support of our co-workers and strive to create the best environment to work in.
This is a mid- or senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options, and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
Wonder Dynamics is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent, and open manner.