Full time Belgrade, Hybrid
Mily Technologies is a fast-growing startup developing a Delivery Analytics platform, a powerful mix of location intelligence and business analytics tailored for the last mile. By helping parcel delivery companies perform better, we indirectly improve the delivery experiences of millions of people. Currently, we are working with some of the biggest courier companies in the Balkan region and are gradually expanding to the rest of Europe.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 50 million processed shipments, Mily Tech raised 1 million EUR in pre-seed funding led by South Central Ventures in February 2023. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading Delivery Analytics platform, create an even stronger employee experience, and expand our reach throughout Europe. A very exciting point in our journey to join Mily Tech!
We’re looking for a front-end engineer to join our product team and build high-quality web products that will deliver extraordinary customer experiences to our users. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to join early on and actively shape MilyTech’s growth!
- Develop highly-responsive user interface components for the core of the platform.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Identify critical web-based user interactions and improve user experience.
- Deploy and debug application codes in our AWS environment.
- Monitor and optimize front-end performances.
- You have a BSc degree in Computer Science or a comparable field.
- You’re passionate about pixel-perfect user interface design.
- 3+ years of experience working as a front-end engineer.
- Solid experience of REACT tools including React.js and Redux.
- D3.js and map visualizations draw a smile on your face.
- You are familiar with GraphQL and AWS services such as Amplify, AppSync, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB.
- Experience with browser-based performance analysis and debugging software.
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Experience in a fast-scaling B2B SaaS environment.
The MilyTech platform is built on AWS. We rely on Serverless architecture and we heavily use infrastructure as a code (IaC) model that allows us to seamlessly provision, manage, and deploy both AWS and various third-party resources. Our technology choices are based on dynamic cloud and serverless environments and they include:
- Frontend: React.JS, D3.js
- Infrastructure: AWS, CloudFormation, CI/CD
- Tooling: GitHub, RayGun, Lumigo
What the role entails:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing pixel-perfect user interface components using React.js and D3.js. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What they offer:
- Chance to embark on a thrilling adventure and create things from the ground up.
- Share in the company’s success in the form of employee stock option plans.
- 25 vacation days.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid setup with a mix of remote and in-office days
- Individualized learning/conferences budget.
- Two team offsite trips per year.
- Brand new MacBook Pro (or other machine of your choice) and 500€ budget for home office setup.
- Open feedback culture, with bi-weekly 1:1s with your team lead & bi-yearly performance review meetings.
- A lot of autonomy, personal responsibility & creative possibilities.